EASYSCAN WAS HIRING – POSITION IS FILLED
EasyScan is looking for a Technical Project Manager (32 – 40 uur) – Rijswijk
EasyScan has one single mission: help independent opticians to grow their business by better communicating with their customers about the important role they play in ensuring that the vision of their customers remains optimal.
EasyScan is by origin a Dutch company; the EasyScan is developed at the TU Delft in the Netherlands and is selling the EasyScan globally, however the focus is on the major European countries. With sales teams in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain and UK they are selling the EasyScan since 2011. The Dutch head office is supporting the international sales teams from a Marketing, Finance, HR, development and logistic perspective. Production is outsourced with a top tier supplier based in The Hague.
The EasyScan Concept consist of an advanced, but easy to use retinal scanner that can make stunning images of the retina through the smallest pupils. Around this device a complete package of tools and services is offered to support the optician to optimally employ the device to attract new customers, offer better advice to the customer on how to protect their vision and increase customer loyalty. The EasyScan Concept is unique in the optical retail market and will in the coming years be further extended to include new tools, materials and products.
As Technical project manager you have a key roll to ensure that the outsourced development and production processes are running smoothly. Based on your general technical knowhow and experience you are capable of interfacing with many different types of people at different levels. You can understand what the technical people are doing and ensure that they focus on those areas that have most impact on the business. You like to understand (and are able to quickly learn) enough of the different aspects to ensure that you are seen as a serious partner for the different subject matter experts.
This is an ideal position for someone that has experience as a developer in a technical sub discipline (optics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering) and is used to working in multi-disciplinary teams and now wants to have a broader roll with more impact. As part of a small team with short communication lines with many different facets it is the perfect roll to be explore the various parts that come with bringing products to market.
In this roll you will report directly to the CEO and will have space to grow and learn all about how to deal with developing and producing medical devices in a pragmatic and compliant way.
- Manage external development partners and subcontractors. Executes projects under your responsibility pragmatically.
- The Technical Conscience for the product, high level understanding of all HW & SW technology in the EasyScan product being able to manage technical implementations by the various experts.
- Work together with suppliers to continuously improve the product quality and identify opportunities to reduce costs.
- Developing new solutions and applications for future improvements to our products and new product design within chosen markets.
- Organize technical feedback from market, identify trends and propose improvements
- Collect feedback from production, identify trends and propose improvements
- HBO+ in an engineering discipline (Physics, mechanical or electrical engineering)
- Committed to take ownership: proactive, dynamic, can do attitude and a self-starter
- Flexible and able to handle ever changing situations
- Analytical, perform data analysis in for example in Excel
- Creative and resourceful, but also capable of meticulously following up and documenting the work that is done
- Committed to results
- Excellent communication skills, both internal as with our external partners
- Team player
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical environment in multi-disciplinary projects.
- Experience with development of medical products (ISO13485) is a benefit but not necessary.
What we offer
We offer a good market conform salary based on your relevant background and experience. You’ll be working in an organization with short lines of communication. You will have the space to grow and learn all about how to deal with developing and producing medical devices in a pragmatic and compliant way. With your contribution you can directly contribute to the growth and success of the company.
If you are interested, please send your motivation letter + CV to firstname.lastname@example.org