Who are we?
About the EasyScan Company
We aim high at EasyScan. In less than 15 years from now there should be no reason to suffer from vision loss because of inadequate eye diagnoses or therapeutic solutions. To achieve our goal, we developed the EasyScan – a highly innovative retinal imaging device. With a focus on the (independent) optical retail stores we are selling the EasyScan globally, however the focus is on the major European countries.
About the EasyScan Product
The EasyScan is a very innovative retinal camera. The system makes use of Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscope (SLO) technology to ensure outstanding digital retinal imaging and superior performance. Retinopathies become easily detectable with a clear and sharp image for accurate diagnoses.
We are looking for ambitious professionals to take on this challenge together and make the difference.
We currently have 1 open positions at EasyScan B.V.:
- Marketing Specialist (B2B) Location The Hague
See below for more information.
Vacancy Marketing Specialist (B2B) Location The Hague
As our European Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for all EasyScan marketing communication, website, social media and events at our headquarters in The Hague.
About the Position
As Marketing Specialist you are part of the Sales team with mainly the following tasks & responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the promotional strategy for EasyScan in Europe;
- Generate and follow-up on leads by coordinating events organized across Europe;
- Analyse and provide input to commercial plans to optimize our sales effectivity;
- Further development of our website and social media (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn);
- Branding (brochures, videos, testimonials) and develop marketing communication materials;
As Marketing Specialist you have the following skills:
- 3 – 5 years working experience in a Marketing position (B2B, Online & Offline)
- Experience with social media as Sales/Marketing tool
- Proactive, can do attitude. A self-starter with a flexible yet focused mind-set;
- Highly organized and independent: Able to set priorities and clear focus on execution;
- Committed to results and team player
- Bachelor degree in Commercial Economy or Marketing and Communication
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills (written and verbal), Ideally German
What do we offer
EasyScan offers a varied role within a small team with enthusiastic colleagues at our headquarters in The Hague. The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be participating in the EasyScan Pension scheme. You will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents, with your skills you will make a success of the EasyScan marketing plans. The small organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant working environment.
The vacancy can be filled-in Full-time / Part-time (with a minimum of 32 hours per week) / ZZP
Are you interested in this position? Applications (resume and motivation) can be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.